Your partner for an agile and timely management of your investments.
We are market-makers, and one of the leading treasuries in the country. We give you innovative opportunities and support for the timely implementation of strategies focused on obtaining greater benefits, with a team of professional experts, information on line and knowledge of the daily movements of the national and global economy.
This alternative enables you to buy and sell through our distribution tables, for any type of transaction abroad, in the following currencies:
- US Dollars
- Pound Stirling
- Canadian Dollars
- Australian Dollars
- Mexican Pesos
- Swiss Francs
- Japanese Yen
Regarding tax levied upon transactions of financial transfers from savings accounts earmarked for currency purchases, we proceed as follows:
- Transfers from a Corfidiario account earmarked for the payment of currency into accounts abroad by the same account holder of Corfidiario, will not accrue GMF (Financial Movements Tax).
- Transfers from the Corfidiario account earmarked for payment of currency into a person or entity different than the account holder will be taxed under GMF (Financial Movements Tax).
Cash Operations (Spot) - Securities
This operations allow the Corporation to buy or sell debt papers in highly competitive conditions and with the assurance that Corficolombiana's officers are appropriately qualified in areas related to the national and international stock markets.
The corporation buys and sells securities in pesos, of both private (Bonds, CDs, among other securities), and Colombian public (TES) debt. As a matter of fact, the Corporation is one of those entitled to act as market creators, and because of this we endeavor ourselves to distribute internal public debt TES.
The Corporation buys and sells securities in other currencies, of both private and public debt. In regards to public debt papers, the Corporation trades on Bonos Soberanos de la República de Colombia - Colombian Sovereign Bonds - (Yankees), and Sovereign Bonds of both emergent and developed markets. We offer this product to those companies that seek investment opportunities or those who require liquidity in currencies other than pesos.
We offer financial operations with future delivery that may be executed to buy or sell assets such as currencies, securities, exchange rate, interest rate or market index financial futures.
Bilateral termed contract between two parties, in which both of them promise to deliver on a future date a given asset at an agreed price.
- Forward delivery (cash compliance): delivery of currency at the agreed price. It implies a material delivery of the underlying asset traded (e.g. the currency).
- Forward non delivery (financial compliance): financial compensation by the means of a reference rate (TRM). It does not imply a material delivery of the asset. Cash equal to the difference between the value of the spot on the delivery date and the value previously agreed is delivered or received in accordance with the representative indexes of each currency. A good choice for markets that do not trade spots, because their currencies are not freely transacted: BRL (Brazilian real) and CLP (Chilean peso).
Agreement for the exchange of cash flows at varies dates in the future. It simplifies the coupling of assets and liabilities, lowering the financial risks of the company and granting access to the advantages of Financial Markets without being part of them.
- Cross currency swap: coverage operation against exchange rand interest rate risks, that allows to perform the exchange of premium and interest flows in a given currency, for the premium or interests of another. Among these products are: Libor vs. TF in pesos, DTF vs. TF in pesos.
- Interest rate swaps: coverage operations that help turn your fixed interest payments into a variable type premium. Conversely, variable may be turned into fixed rate or a variable rates may be traded into a different variable rate. Among these products are: DTF vs. TF in pesos, IBR vs. TF in pesos, among others.
Unilateral contract whereby one of the parties acquires the right to buy or sell an underlying asset in a future date at a previously set price, in exchange for a premium from the other party, which they are required to comply. We conclude European options, namely where the option can only be executed upon contract expiration.
- Call Option: grants the right to buy the asset.
- Put Option: grants the right to sell the asset.
Money Market operations we undertake include: repos, simultaneous and interbank operations.
These are passive operations through which we collect your resources, be that on sight or under a given term, with the compromise to provide compensation for said deposits at the rate we have determined.