Corporación Financiera Colombiana and its Financial Subsidiaries would like you to observe the following recommendations when performing transactions through our Internet services.
- NEVER will Corporación Financiera Colombiana and its Financial Subsidiaries demand any confidential information via email or over the phone. That includes your ID number, credit or debit card number, details about deposits or investments of any kind, credits, outstanding balances, limits or account movements, User name or Login ID, Passwords or PIN codes. For your safety, DO NOT share with anyone your User name or Login ID, Passwords or PIN codes. This information must be kept confidential and for your use only.
- As a safety measure, DO NOT provide confidential information (User name, password, account or ID number) to people who request it under the pretext of sweepstakes, awards or any other type of prizes or offers.
- If you receive an email requesting passwords or any other confidential information, or if you experience any situation which may seem suspicious, please inform your Account Manager, or report it to our Customer Service Lines in Bogotá 3535066 or national toll free service 01 8000 522238.
- Access your transactions site from your personal computer, at home or in your office. NEVER do so from public places, since they may have software that traces your transactions.
- Always access tour transactions site directly by typing any of our website into your web browser's address box: www.corficolombiana.com, www.fiduciariacorficolombiana.com, www.leasingcorficolombiana.com. Never click directly from emails which inform they have links to the websites.
- Whenever you access our transaction area, you would only be required to provide your User name and Password (if you are a Legal Entity, you would also have to include the information provided by your Token security device). Never shall confidential information be demanded of you via emails or otherwise.
- For your safety, we suggest that you change your password/PIN code regularly, avoiding the use of easy to obtain numbers, such as your birthdate or cell phone number, and keep from writing it down anywhere.
- Always close your session once you have finished your transactions using the Exit option, found on the top right corner of your home page.
- Do not download or install files or software unless you are completely certain you are doing it from a secure website.
- Do not reply or forward emails such as chain letters, classified ads, jokes, virus warnings, etc. even though they may come from friends or family.
- Keep up to date with your virus protection software and with the security updates of your operational system.
- Do not enable the autocomplete function in your browser (the one that fills in user names and passwords automatically).
Digital VeriSign Certificate:
- VeriSign is a world reknown brand recognized as an Entity authorized to issue digital certificates, which are used to ensure the authenticity of our websites, and to verify the information and ensure our clients that they are dealing with Corporación Financiera Colombiana and its Subsidiaries each step of the way.
- You may verify the DIgital Certificate by double-clicking the safety lock icon which indicates a secure website.